Stylish Design for a Work Station
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $200
- Inscrições Recebidas: 16
- Vencedor: rmissin
Síntese do concurso
Here are goals for the new processing workstation. End deliverable is 3D model(s) of this station that are readable with AutoCAD and also fully rendered views with finishes just like what most contest submittals are to advertise their work. This processing workstation will have a lot of customer visibility so reason for listing this with Freelancer is to come up with a very aesthetic / visually pleasing design.
- Modular design – Like Ikea entertainment center for a TV. Can buy book shelves, top storage, TV, TV stand all separately and place together to make a final package.
o There is already a processor design, goal is to slide an already designed processor into this workstation, pictures will be given. No design work needed for the processor, general dimension will be given.
o Processor design can be changed to match design of the workstation for looks, curves, etc.
- Cool Processed Material – Once material comes out of a separate oven it has to be cooled before being processed. Goal is to have an area that can be enclosed somehow to allow multiple pans of hot material be cooled and stored. Goal is to take pan directly from oven and place into this cooling area / apparatus. Oven pan material is around 300 F.
- Storage of Empty Containers – These will be filled after processing action occurs. Need to be able to store assortment of containers in station for easy access by work station operator. Would be nice to see them from a translucent or see through door of some kind.
o A temporary container or real container can be used. If a customer has not picked out a final container, a temporary container is used for sales transaction.
o Different container sizes
Cylinder type: 12 in H x 9 in W, 6.5 in H x 4.75 in W, 4.25 in H x 2.5 in W, Small containers that can be treated like a 3 inch cube.
Cube / rectangle type: 11 in H x 10 in W x 7.5 in D, 11.5 inch cube, 5 in H x 11 in W x 6 in D.
Large Irregular Shapes: 18 in cube for the few large irregular containers used.
- Storage of Filled Containers – Once material is actually processed it will be loaded into a container and stored on workstation. Would be nice to see them from a translucent or see through door of some kind.
- Locking / Secure Ability – Material that is cooling, empty containers, and filled containers storage or hold areas all have be lockable. Needs to have a physical door or closure of sometime that is easy to use, can be see through. For cooling material, do not make any of this storage area see through.
- General Storage – Area for storage of tools, spare parts, consumable material.
There will be a PDF document to give a rough overview of the cycle of material. This is briefly written below as well.
Step 1 – Hot material is removed from oven and hot pan is placed into processing workstation
Step 2 – Cooled material is placed into processing unit
Step 3 – An empty container is pulled for use and processed material is loaded into container
Step 4 – Filled container is stored back into processing station
Step 5 – Customer comes and is given the filled container and final sales transaction is completed
Previous design ideas given to show what has been drawn up in the past, this can be used a reference or followed, I am not stating you have to use any of these details, just want to give most details available.
Feedback do Empregador
“It was a pleasure to do business with this designer and the quality of work was very high. End product fit well with goals of contest and would definitely use again for design work.”
jhains, United States.