AAA Game "Space Nazi" Character Design
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 16
- Vencedor: danni933
Síntese do concurso
Indie game studio looking to build a long term relationship with a 2D character (conceptual) designer and a 3D character modeller. We do understand this may be two people, however if you can do both then more power and money to you!
So, let's see what you can do with our proposed Space Nazi character. =))
We need two AAA quality adult hero characters, one male and one female. Our heroes are futuristic shock troops stemming from WWII Nazi Germany, of the scifi/space genre. They have been evolved to survive the harsh environment of the lunar surface. Here is some framework to keep in mind during your design:
- The male should have broad shoulders, and semi-muscular arms. There is no tight-fitting clothing, such as forming to biceps
- The female should have larger chest, thinner waist, and wider hips, than her male counterpart. Her clothing may conform to her shape in these areas
- The female must be recognizable as a female, even when in full dress, mask and helmet
- Both characters should be of realistic body type. This means no hulk shaped males, nor Jessica Rabbit shaped females
- Both male and female outfits do NOT need to be the same, such as placement of hoses, however they should still both appear uniform
- No skin exposure for either character, so there is no need for head/hair design
- Both characters should be dressed as what an evolved Nazi soldier would look like today, or slightly in the future
- The outfits should be in uniform, believable enough to survive space exposure, but NOT inflated astronaut suits
- The uniforms are comprised of full-length coats, oversized boots, multiple hoses, WWII Nazi helmets and full facial oxygen/gas masks
- Some wearable components would include breathing hoses, gloves, webbing, straps, electronic devices, and some Nazi-like insignia
- Uniforms should be combined materials of leather, cloth, metal and perhaps lunar-camouflaged mesh
- Necks should be covered loosely, but freely moveable
- No glowing eyes or cybernetic implants please, our heroes are human by today's standards. Use WWII gas mask as framework for eye area
- Our heroes dress are not "Stormtrooper" clean, but rather grungy, layered, confusing in appearance; almost steampunk
- Please make the outfits mean-looking. They are, afterall, futuristic shock troopers
- Our heroes are not officers, meaning no officer caps. Headdress should be helmets
- Worn technology should appear too advanced for WWII (1945), however it is makeshift and outdated by today's standards.
If you are a 2D artist, please submit closeups in order to assist a 3D character modeller in sculpting
If you are a 3D modeler, you may focus on just a bust (head and shoulders) for this phase of design
We will be commissioning you to do further work on this, as well additional characters, after this conceptual design phase.
Good luck, and thank you for participating!
Feedback do Empregador
“Outstanding AAA talent! Daniele goes above and beyond all candidates; change requests, following instruction, research and communication. The attention to detail is unparalleled, definitely has a bright future in 3D character modeling. Recommend highly.”