Article Series for Dating an African Woman
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $150
- Inscrições Recebidas: 7
- Vencedor: Faithzeal
Síntese do concurso
I am looking to create a series of articles explaining how to find, date and eventually marry an African woman soulmate.
This series should contain 5 to 7 articles, that will be delivered to interested individuals on a daily basis.
These articles are targeted towards African American men aged 25 to 55 looking to marry an African woman. The articles should explain:
• the cultural differences the reader should be aware of, customs and rituals, as well as the differences and similarities in these customs between the different parts of Africa.
• What an African woman offers a western man (basically how lucky a western man will be if he finds a good African woman)
• What an African woman would want and expect from a western man
• How to propose when a woman is found (ways that would not offend the cultural sensibilities of the woman’s family)
• Making your move
If you wish to participate in this contest, keep the following in mind:
• Just submit the first two articles, the winning participant will be awarded based on the first two articles only, and then you can write the rest at your leisure knowing you have already won.
• Even though you will only submit the first two articles, you must submit an outline of what the rest of the articles will cover…. Just a short description will do.
• You do not have to follow the outline I have proposed above, if you think you have a better way, by all means please let me know.
Please write in a conversational tone using short paragraphs, bullet points and sub-headings. Write as if you are addressing an audience of one person, like you are giving advice to a good friend. treat this as a fun subject, therefore please infuse a lot of humor every chance you get, and make it absolutely clear that you are addressing a western black man.
Feedback do Empregador
“Extremely happy with this project. Faith absolutely over-delivered. Very delighted that I received way more than I expected. It was a little different than what I had in mind, but that worked out for the best as she knew about the subject matter more than I did. Will most definitely hire her again.”