- Status: Pending
- Prêmio: $50
- Inscrições Recebidas: 0
Síntese do concurso
We are building an online platform, called 'Steezybike' for mountain bikers by mountain bikers.
Therefore we need bloggers for creating the content.
We are hiring exactly 5 Bloggers who get paid depending on the performance.
In the contest, there will be 5 winners.
The award will be 50$ each + invitation to join the team!
For you entry, please write an blog article (~1500-2000 words + SEO-friendly + keyword research) about one of the following topics:
- The difference between road and mountain bike brake cables
- How to find out the ideal sitting position
- Whats a Mullet and why is it better?
- How To Set Your Suspension Up In 10 Minutes
- Deep Clean Your Mountain Bike Drive Train
- Don't be fearless, deal with your fear
- How To Regain Confidence After A Mountain Bike Crash
- What is bikologi and how can you benefit from it?
- Megavalanche Race
- Propain Rage Bike Review
- Matt Jones - A legend
- What is MTB Project and how can you profit from it?
- How To Adjust A Front Derailleur
- Which Handlebar Width Should You Buy? | Narrow VS Wide
- How to remove rust from your bicycle?
- Shimano Hyperglide - The greatest cycling innovation
- How to get a perfectly clean casette
- Mountain bike maintenance checklist
Successful blog post: https://steezybike.com/events/flat-vs-clipless-pedals-which-do-work-the-best/
We wish all of you great success!
Steezybike Co. Team
Our website: https://www.steezybike.com (beta-version; not ready)