Building a 2 pages of Website UI & UX. Best entry to get opportunity for completing 70+ screens UI & UX as well.
- Estado: Pending
- Prêmio: ₹21661
- Inscrições Recebidas: 54
Síntese do concurso
This project is for developing the 2 pages of a website. We are a company managing many hostels, and are looking to revamp our website. If we like the creativity, we are looking for the designing our entire Hostel Management application with 100+ pages.
We call our Hostels as Residences. So when you read residences in the description below, please understand it means hostels.
Some Text Content, which you can use with your creativity:
"XXXXX Student Residences are home to a vibrant community of 1500+ students from 53 nations and 65 colleges and universities.
Our Residences offer you a reassuringly safe environment to discover who you are, to build new friendships for life, to experience new cultures, to excel in your studies and so much more.
If you are looking for fully furnished accommodation and a community to grow with, click here/ get in touch"
Live. Grow. Become
XXXXX has become home to a vibrant community of students from 37 nations and 25 universities and colleges. Leaving home to live independently for the first time is always an anxious moment for students and parents so XXXXX offers a reassuringly safe and secure place to make this transition as smooth as possible. At XXXXX you can expect to grow and make life long connections and friendships with students from diverse nations and cultures preparing you to face the real world with the self confidence and open mind that will enable you become a success at tackling the challenges the 21st Century will throw at you!
The two pages to be designed are: Home Page; Residence page (Residence page is a page describing individual residences and facilities).
HOME PAGE key points:
1. Search option for searching room availability by both University & Residence.
2. The next section should highlight two things: (a) To give an idea about strength of XXXXX, we can have things like: Number of students who have lived at XXXXX, Number of Universities, Number of Countries. (b) A creatively designed list of amenities available at XXXXX
3. Next section should highlight the community aspect of XXXXX
4. Next section gives a brief about the team - options that I was able to think of were: A picture of individual members of team, a picture of the entire team together. The purpose here is to show that it is a professionally managed place, which is not like other places which are not professionally managed.
5. Other things we can put on the page are: Gallery, About us, Media Coverage, etc. All content on the first page should be able to fulfill atleast one of the following two objective: (a) Build brand image for prospective customers to attract them to become a resident. (b) Increase SEO, so that XXXXX home page lands higher on the organic searches.
1. Each Residence to have its own page. The page should have the following information:
2. A creatively depicted information about type diversity of residents in the building.
3. A map showing distances from all nearby university. Objective of this is to inform the prospective customers that these would be the universities which are catered from the residence.
4. Amenities in the building
5. Types of rooms, amenities in each room, with prices, and a link to continue to booking.
Amenities for the building: 24x7 Wifi, 24x7 Electricity, 24x7 Security, Gym, Sky Lounge, Constant Water
Amenities for each room: Wifi, Microwave, Fridge, Induction Hub, Kettle, Attached bathroom, Bed, Cupboard, Study Table
Type of Rooms: Singe Room, Double Room, Premium Room