Chess-Based T-Shirt Design
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: £70
- Inscrições Recebidas: 25
- Vencedor: takackrist
Síntese do concurso
Looking for an experienced T-Shirt Designer to produce a chess based T-Shirt design.
Brief / Direction:
- The theme is "Greek Gift Sacrifice". Which involves sacrificing a Bishop in order to attack your opponent's king.
- The design must be abstract and appealing enough to both chess and non-chess players.
- Initial thoughts on Greek lettering, Hanging Bishops.
- Not looking for cartoon or humorous designs.
- Design to be screen printed onto a T-Shirt with between 2-4 colours in the design.
Will require ownership of the work vector graphics file during the handover of the winning design. However, we have no problem with designer including the image output in their own portfolio.
Thanks and Good Luck! :-)
Thank you for the interest and submissions so far.
This is our first time in trying on freelancer so apologies if the brief isn't as clear as could have been.
Some further comments based on discussions so far:
- We are looking to market this T-Shirt to none-chess players also. The design must be good enough
to hold by itself without knowledge of chess. No chess diagrams please or detailed chess annotations :-)
- The Phrase 'Greek Gift Sacrifice' is not essential for the design - Again, we are looking for a cool
abstract design with the theme in mind. If the text somehow enhances the design then that's great.
- Other ideas we have are perhaps to use the Greek alphabet (e.g. 'δώρο' or 'θυσία') - again only if it doesn't detract from the design.