Create a PDF Workbook for my clients struggling with Infertility
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $130
- Inscrições Recebidas: 29
- Vencedor: DanielAgresta
Síntese do concurso
I would like to have a PDF for my clients regarding "Balancing Infertility". Central to this theme is:
1. Maintaining a Sense of Self (How is my identity impacted by my beliefs and assumptions about reproduction? Do my personal experiences line up with these assumptions? Why or why not.)
2. Strengthening Personal and Intimate Relationships (How has the shift toward reproductive technology and the medicalization of building a family impacted my views of myself, my family, and my society? Has my relationship with my partner changed since starting to try and build our family?)
3. Physical and Emotional Wellness (Have I been attentive to my diet, level of activity, quality of sleep, etc.? Have I processed, and am I open to, all emotions brought up by the journey of building my family?)
4. Learning about Fertility and Reproductive Health (Do I trust my care team and am I asking for all the information I want and need? Do I feel as though I understand all aspects of the path that I am on? Are there resources I am not utilizing that may help fill any gaps?)
5. Creativity/Spirituality (What is my creative/spiritual outlet? How can I implement it into my daily life to gain more support?)
6. Decreasing Stress (Accept this is going to be a stressful time. Then make an intention to address the stress through activities that make you feel content. It is okay to feel the good as well as the bad during this time!)
7. Building Hope (Connect with individuals who have experienced similar struggles. Is there a peer infertility group near you? Has your neighbor had difficulty building their family? Who in your life can you turn to who inspires hope and can hold additional hope for you?)
To win the contest, I would love the PDF's to be simplistic, interactive, hopeful, creative, and black and white (easy for printing). As an example, I love [login to view URL] workbooks
([login to view URL]). Like these workbooks, space for clients to write down their thoughts and reactions to the content is key. The more you can engage the client the more likely you will be of winning the contest. Get creative, use a metaphor, or symbol , or ... to connect all the sections. You do not have to use all the content above. I would like this to be more of a collaboration and bouncing ideas around... For the illustrations, I would like both men and women to be depicted, not anime and manga, smiling/empowering, and them to be on a path to a better quality of life.
Please have a footer of line one "Contact Virginia Schwager, PsyD to learn more about fertility counseling services!" line two "[login to view URL]"
To gain more insight into the counseling services and clientele's perspective you can visit my website http://www.virginiaschwager.com. AND there may be future collaboration with the winner!
Feedback do Empregador
“Daniel was very patient and a hard worker. He used creative liberty to enhance my project, and I am excited to work with him again in the future!”
schwava10, United States.