Create a postcard for two hours of free IT services
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $75
- Inscrições Recebidas: 20
- Vencedor: dwaynedsh
Síntese do concurso
Our company is a managed services provider for everything IT services. We are marketing by offering two free hours of service and a free consultation.
What we need:
A visually catchy post card to market to other businesses (B2B)
5.5" inch x 8.5" inch
Content, feel free to use all of this, some of this, or none of it and make up your own!:
- We are a local company with 100% of our employees in the Seattle and Bellevue area
- We are a Seattle and Belleuve based company
- Is your business outgrowing your IT needs?
- Are you tired of wasting precious company time trying to solve tech problems?
- Daeta Networks has been working with businesses just like yours for over nine (9) years.
- At Daeta Networks, we specialize in local businesses like yours, implementing IT systems that revenue, allowing your company to compete with bigger, and more established competitors
- We offer low monthly managed service rates to allow your company to have a set in stone revenue model
- No more being surprised about expensive fixes
- We have already implemented our services on hundreds of other businesses like yours
- We stand behind our product so firmly, we are offering two free hours of IT services and a free consultation
What we offer (again, pick and choose):
- Complete managed services to fit your companies needs
- One low flat rate monthly charge freeing you from huge repair charges
- 60 minutes or less response time
- A to Z IT services
- Fully redundant cloud back up systems
- Data center trained employees
- Professional cabling and networking services
- Data recovery services
- Custom software design solutions
Attached is our company font, logo, and pictures for your using. Feel free to do what every you can to make it great. We would love our company information on the back as well. Please also include our CEO signature, #12 on the signature list.
Feedback do Empregador
“Great work. Very professional. I\'m already inviting him to another project.”
Daeta, United States.