Design a Book Cover - How to Draw Gross Stuff
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 51
- Vencedor: giobanfi68
Síntese do concurso
Title: How to Draw Gross Stuff
Subtitle: Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Disgusting Things for Boys and Girls
Dimensions: 8.5x11 inches
FRONT AND BACK COVERS SEPARATELY / NO SPINE
Needed Final Formats: PDF, PNG, JPG (RGB & at least 300 DPI), and Ai/Vector + Layers/Fonts (You can zip the final files). Must be at least 300 DPI.
This is a children’s book written to help kids learn to draw humorous, gross items. I would like the cover to represent what is inside the book, so the theme should be “gross”.
1. Please use a large clear font for the title. I have attached a few books with good covers. Please DO NOT copy these books, but use it to spark your inspiration!
2. I’ve attached one of our pages of the interior. Feel free to use the illustrations on the cover.
3. Absolutely no shadowing the letters of the main title. It decreases the clarity.
4. Careful with the thickness of the font. Bubble letters are difficult to read in small images.
5. We must have high contrast between the main title and the background.
6. The surrounding cover must not be too busy or have too many distractions that draw your attention away from the title.
7. The subtitle needs to be clear and legible as well. The cover must be clear about what will be found on the inside.
Please use cohesive colors that blend well, it should be eye catching but not too busy or distracting.
Do NOT copy others’ work. Must be original artwork.