Design a Brochure
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $150
- Inscrições Recebidas: 7
- Vencedor: yaris196
Síntese do concurso
This brochure is a plan of action for a political campaign. It well be presented to campaign donors at fundraisers to give them a better idea of where their money is going. Therefore, it must look pleasant to the eye, flow well, and be professional. Essentially, this is our "business plan" that we are presenting to our "investors." The brochure needs to be at least two but no more than four 8.5x11 pages, preferably with a quarter inch of bleed. It needs to be 300 dpi.
I've attached a word doc with the numbers and figures that need to be in the brochure, along with some basic direction for formatting. It is extensive. The best designs will take the information in the word doc and create a brochure that presents it directly and in an understandable manner.
I've also included the logo of our campaign. The best designs will use the color schemes from the logo, but this is not required. The brochure should try to display all numbers and figure in charts, graphs, tables, etc. The more creative the better. There are many different aspects to this brochure. There is a budget, there is a plan of action, details, and statements so it all needs to come together and look good in the end.
Ok... looks like we have a few common trends arising here. Several comments...
1. I know the description says 2-4 pages, but the less pages the better. If you can neatly fit all the information into pages, that would be perfect. I know there's a lot of stats and numbers, which is why I allowed for up to 4 pages but the less the better. It literally doubles our cost if instead of 2 pages we have to print out 4.
2. This is tied into #1. There's no need for a cover page. None. Don't make one. Simple as that. Less pages the better.
3. Please use only the information provided in the word doc. Nothing more. I'll repeat, NOTHING MORE. That includes the following points...
4. Do not use logos from other organizations (Elk Grove Unified School District, Sacramento County, etc.) because we are quite literally not allowed to use these without express permission from these organizations. (And we don't have their express permission.)
5. Do not use any photos. None. They're not needed. This handout will be given to donors. They all know very well what I look like. And photos take up valuable space which must be conserved as much as possible (see point #1)
6. Do not put in my contact information. Again, all these donors have my contact information. They've already given money to the campaign. They know the website. This contact information, again, takes up space. Space is valuable.
7. Don't put in a link to the donate page. These are people who have already given money. It's insulting.
Feedback do Empregador
“Really amazing job. Excellent excellent work. Freelancer worked with us on everything. Very very pleased with the end result.”