Design a Brochure for Pharmacy - Assets Supplied
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $125
- Inscrições Recebidas: 17
- Vencedor: frozumberski
Síntese do concurso
Using the assets provided (copy and some imagery/graphics), create a brochure that will be our company's main brochure. (you can add any other assets as you deem appropriate)
You can use any format that you want to come up with the best possible end product (tri-fold, multi-page, etc.), however, preferably it should be able to print on one page (two-sided) – 8.5 x 14 (legal size paper), or 11 x 14 paper for easy printing and folding, no seems required. etc.
You can also use other assets (imagery) as you wish, provided they are within the same basic theme.
We prefer large font for emphasis of key points.
We prefer lots of imagery (the larger in size the better)
Use of watermarks are also preferred.
We are a pharmacy, specialized to Senior Care Facilities. Our main/target audience for the brochure is nurses and care staff of the senior's facility, so it must be professional in nature, but fun aspects to make it an enjoyable piece.
Keep it clean, sharp, professional but with fun aspects.
We are a Canadian company.
Notes to the Attachment provided:
1. The “=======” lines denote a separation of topics. You are to use your creative talents to decide how to separate each key theme from another.
2. The order in which these “====” and themes are laid out, from first to last, should be the order in which they appear in the final product.
3. The imagery provided should be used. You are welcome to use any supporting imagery that you feel is better suited. Lots of suggested imagery at final pages of the attachment.
4. You must use the COPY as provided. "editing" and some "wordsmith" of this copy is fine provided it does not change the content.
5. We like imagery, lots of big imagery!
6. We have our own printer here locally.
Good luck, give us something spectacular for future work with us!
If you have any questions, please ask.
Feedback do Empregador
“great communication and excellent work effort. was very responsive to many \"little\" changes we had. have already awarded Freeancer with another project.”