Design a contemporary house (Bauhaus style)
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $215
- Inscrições Recebidas: 33
- Vencedor: markoculibrk
Síntese do concurso
We are looking for a talented designer for a concept of a contemporary modern house in Bauhaus style in Germany.
Please consider the following conditions:
- 1 ground-floor with one staggered floor. "Staggered floor" means a second storey covers only a part of the overall building footprint (max. 2/3 of the ground floor area)
- no basement
- total building hight < 8,5 m
- site area approx. 55m x 94m, flat
- total living space approx. 300-340 m2 (2 adults and 2 kids)
- rooms: entrance lobby, kitchen, dining, living, housekeeping, guest-room, guest-bathroom, guest-toilet, laundry, ironing, house connection, storage, party/play room
- sleeping, dressing, bathroom parents, bathroom kids
- garage with place for four cars, waste, bikes, garden furniture, garden tools
- swimming pool. It can be planned outside of the house, inside or as internal courtyard
There is also a requirement of an office section with two rooms incl. a small kitchen, WC and a small server room.
- a lot of light inside the rooms
- the area of house entrance should provide a roofed/covered space for dry get off/get into a car
The aim for us is to get a concept from you which can be developed further by our local architect.
Looking forward to your suggestions.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Feedback do Empregador
“Marko has always payed attention to the project. He was very creative and has provided several solutions to meet my requirements.”