Design a Logo for a Next Generation Clean Energy Company
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $550
- Inscrições Recebidas: 267
- Vencedor: timedsgn
Síntese do concurso
FGE is an innovative entrepreneurial company that develops, builds and then owns sustainable energy projects. Our projects range from clean natural gas power plants, to wind farms, to solar. We are looking for a new design for our Logo, to increase our brand awareness.
Words that describe us:
1. Innovative, Clean Energy, Renewable Energy, Sustainable Energy
2. Our philosophy is anchored in the triple bottom line, bringing positive economic, social and environmental impacts to local communities where we develop our projects. Our triple bottom line is related to the three pillars of sustainability.
3. We are not your typical energy company. We build-long term relationships in order to develop projects that use the latest technology, and at a cost lower than our competition.
The Logo should:
1. Include our slogan, Empower Tomorrow
2. Include FGE
3. Include an icon or symbol.
4. Be Flat and 2-dimensional (no 3D designs)
5. Be simple, clean, straightforward and professional looking.
The Logo could:
1. Be one color. Our primary color is British Racing Green or Hunter Green.
2. Be Multi-colored.
3. Include a symbol that has ties to mythology or ancient meaning.
4. Could include a symbol that directly ties to our Triple – Bottom - Line.
Keep in mind, our Logo must be transferable onto our website, our stationary, marketing products and therefore must be of a high quality and resolution. It must also easily transfer to other products such as banners, signs, customized fleece, shirts etc.
The winner, if selected, will be paid $500 upon final agreement and modifications of the Logo. All rights to the design and the Logo will revert to FGE once payment is made. FGE will be the sole owner of the Logo and design.
Feedback do Empregador
“Excellent experience for my team. Both the freelancer support, as well as this designer. Very responsive, took several modifications, and was very easy to work with and would absolutely do business again with. Thank You”
fgepower, United States.