Design a Logo for BrainedPage
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $80
- Inscrições Recebidas: 173
- Vencedor: kyle23
Síntese do concurso
BrainedPage is a startup that is starting and needs an image. The project isn't online yet, but I've bought the domain [url removed, login to view] (I don't want to include the ".com" in the logo).
What do BrainedPage does?
It allows owners of Facebook Pages to create a simple and customizable websites with their content from Facebook pages. They can choose their design, and "manage" the page from Facebook. It's like a CMS managed through Facebook.
BrainedPage is the first product of my firm Latinbrain (which its logo I have to re-design too! But I decided start with BrainedPage)
What I expect from the design:
- Simplicity, minimalism, flatness, refreshing.
- Flat! The design of site will be almost flat, so the logo must adapt to it.
- I like the idea of wordmarks for this logo (only a word). If you have a great idea and you want to add an icon you can but please don't add big ones and keep as simple as possible. The most important "object" must be its name: "BrainedPage".
- You are free to choose pallet colors but please not more than 1 or 2 colors, not more. And keep in mind that I tend toward dark ones. Avoid degradation please.
In terms of the technical details of the logo:
- Contest submissions can be made in JPG format, but the winner will be expected to provide the logo in high resolution layer files (PSD or AI format).
- The logo should work well on both dark and light backgrounds.
- The logo should work well in both color and black/white.
Questions are replied ASAP, so feel free to ask anything!
Thank you for participate!
UPDATE! Thanks everybody for your designs! They are greats! My general feedback:
- Avoid icons, just play with the two words (adding boxes, decoration stuff, etc).
- Avoid degradation. Keep it flat and solid. Just one or two colors please.
- Keep it simple. Minimalism.
Feedback do Empregador
“Great work!! I am very happy with kyle23 work!”