Design a Logo for Longtail UX
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $150
- Inscrições Recebidas: 77
- Vencedor: PoisonedFlower
Resumo do Concurso
LOGO DESIGN - Company called "Longtail UX"
+++ Before you start, please see attached PPT for examples of logos we like + initial drafts + other design information +++
About "Longtail UX"
- LongtailUX is a Web technology for eCommerce websites, that takes a client website’s product listings, analyses actual User search behaviour for these products, then builds new web pages modeled exactly to these user search queries onto a client’s subdomain.
- The new web pages are automatically optimised in a way that they rank better in Search Engines (SEO optimised) as well as achieve higher visit to buy conversion rates (Conversion Rate optimisation)
- The company/product name reflects the seamless User Experience from Longtail Searches on Search Engines to matching client’s websites:
--Our technology focuses on so called “Longtail Keywords”, this is the large number of 3-, 4- or more word combinations (e.g. “Samsung 42inch HD plasma”) which together make up 50% of search engine traffic – as opposed to “head terms” (e.g. “plasma tv”)
--UX is the industry abbreviation for “User Experience”
- eCommerce website, online retail stores, as well as other websites with large volume of content like classifieds, news, travel
- Global audience
- [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view]
- Needs to be a vectorized logo - preferably created in Adobe Illustrator.
- Needs to include the full company name "Longtail UX" - there is no tagline.
- Colours; two colour scheme, yellow (#FECB2F) and black/dark grey (#2B2D28) - can also use white --- But also open to other colour variations.
- Needs some sort of icon - square shape but complete logo to be rectangular.
- File formats - Please provide as AI or PSD (complete with layers), High-res JPG
- Looks good on both a black background and a white background - so colours can be inverted and still look good - please provide both variations.
- Must be professional, clean and slick.
- Growth/ Exponential growth (LongtailUX grows website traffic and sales by up to 400%)
- Technology driven (as opposed to manual website optimisation)
- Innovative (our tools and technology is proprietary)
- secure/low risk (it’s a proven concept)
- easy to implement, we take care of the tech side
- anything related to SEO can be seen as risky/shady, so avoid anything with that connotation (e.g. in attached, some logos remind bit of devil's tail...)
- anything which depicts “growth” to blatantly – we have a high level Business audience, CMOs, CEOs and and CTOs
* Look & feel:
- Upmarket/premium/business, something that suggests growth and innovation, yet solid technology
- writing the word “longtail” with dots or lots of small numbers – this could reflect the fact that “Longtail” means the large number of keyword combinations which each for themselves have low search volume, but altogether make up that large share (+50%) of traffic
- not using an arrow for ‘growth’, but a matrix of dots growing in the background, from left to right
- playing with the “tail”, but trying to avoid that devil’s tail connotation…
+++ Please see attached document for examples of logos we like + initial drafts and other information +++
Note: Please do not submit a design without reading the instructions thoroughly first.