Design a Newsletter for Commercial Real Estate Company
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $350
- Inscrições Recebidas: 11
- Vencedor: adarshdk
Síntese do concurso
I need a newsletter created in Publisher. All relevant documents will be attached below. We need a newsletter that starts as a 11" x 17" page but folds down into a 8 1/2" x 11" readable document which then will be folded down once more for mailing purposes. The idea behind the newsletter being in Publisher is so we can update and change news articles and listing information every month before we send it out to clients.
Here's what needs to be included in the newsletter:
1. Include an area for a featured story / news article
2. Pictures and contact info for Kenneth & Sam (more about them below)
3. Logo displayed
4. News Articles (I will provide text) and a picture to accompany.
-For the text in the newsletter, please only copy and paste around three paragraphs worth. We do a synopsis that tends to be three paragraphs.
5. Property Listing with pictures and descriptions to accompany.
-have a section for SOLD, NEW LISTINGS, & UNDER CONTRACT
-Each Listing needs to have included: Picture, Price, Sq Foot, Address of Property,
-for the purpose of this contest I will include three current listings, please follow the link to go to the listing page where you'll find all necessary information.
FOR SALE: [login to view URL]
UNDER CONTRACT: [login to view URL]
SOLD [login to view URL]
6. Testimonials - See word document
7. The final section will consist of a "Follow Up" marketing plan we follow after we receive a listing. I'm going to leave this section up to your interpretation. We would be open to graphic flow charts or things of that sort but the text is generalized as follows.
a) First 10 Days: Property listed on MLS, Loopnet, & MCAR, Road signs installed, Property Package created, Overview of calls & general interest in the property. Marketing plan for 30 days discussed (who will be called, any print items, facebook ads, etc.)
b) First 30 Days: Loopnet Activity Report, Overview of calls
c) First 90 Days: Client receives an in person meeting to discuss a possible price reduction, Loopnet activity report, Review of monthly plan going forward.
-Our Commercial Manager / Senior Investment Adviser is Kenneth Jones, his e-mail is kjones@[login to view URL], Phone #: 228-596-4471.
-Sam Ford is our Senior Adviser as well, his e-mail is sford@[login to view URL]; and Phone # 228-424-8202.
-Our website is www.nnnsoutheast.com.
-Office is located at 9153 Lorraine Road Gulfport, MS 39503
If you have any questions or need something clarified please don't hesitate to ask. We are looking forward to seeing your entries!
Feedback do Empregador
“Great Job. Thank you,”
kjones9, United States.