Design a webpage and logotype for Lawyers service
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $200
- Inscrições Recebidas: 33
- Vencedor: nikil02an
Síntese do concurso
I am seeking a unique LOGOTYPE and WEBSITE DESIGN for uPrawnika.pl.
[login to view URL] is going to be a service connecting Lawyers and Customers in Poland. It will have three main pillars of activities:
2. Get advice right now - both online and offline (phone call)
3. Catalogue of Lawyers with ratings and opinions
WEBSITE DESIGN (3 pages):
1. Main page - inspired by [login to view URL]
In addition to the three pillars described above I would like to have on the main page:
- in the top of the page include three navigation links: Research legal advice, For Lawyers, Sign in
- Stripe with catchy information (e.g. 10000 reliable Lawyers, 50000 satisfied Customers, 90% rated Lawyer’s Profiles
- 2 customers’ reviews with ratings
- include links of the categories in the footer: Lawyers by Practice (30 Practicies), Lawyers by City (20 cities)
2. Registration -> E-mail, password, confirm password (+ two boxes with advantages of registration on the right side: for the customers and another box for lawyers)
3. Technical works - It will be the message saying that the website is under construction and the final website will be done soon. I would like you to prepare some graphics, which will help the customer to understand it.
LOGOTYPE of [login to view URL]:
- [login to view URL] is a Polish word meaning „In Lawyer’s office"
- It should reffer to words: Reliability, Legal, Easy, Trustworthy and Professional
- It should be creative not just some symbols of the law
With the WINNER of the contest I would like to COOPERATE FURTHER with the rest of the website pages in few weeks.
Thank you and good luck!
Feedback do Empregador
“Very good and communicative graphic desginer. It was a pleasure to cooperate with him. Looking forward to next projects.”