Design a Website Mockup for 'Take me Away'
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $120
- Inscrições Recebidas: 4
- Vencedor: webidea12
Síntese do concurso
I'm looking to get some mocks built for a new site called 'Take me Away' (logo provided though will likely be updated separately). The site will be a travel destination search engine and will require 3 pages to be mocked. I will be building the pages to be responsive when built so please bear this in mind when designing. I would prefer a flat design to realism. In terms of overall look, I'm appealing to a younger demographic so would like
All pages should have a top toolbar with logo and links to an about page, contact us page
- This will have core branding and instructions for users to search destinations based on climate, date and region.
- Should include the following - a start date form field, end date form field and climate dropdown with icons(30-40deg, 20-30deg, 10-20deg etc..)
- Will leave this page open to interpretation/design, happy to have an interactive thermometer if looks better than form field.
- Later I'll be extending to other search parameters too so if you could leave the opportunity for that it would be great(search by popularity, celeb hangouts, recreational activies like skiing, nightlife etc..)
- Should contain a toolbar up the top with all search options as tags similar to tagging design used on freelance(screenshot attached)
- Will contain top 10 results from search with top level destination info. Would like each result to stretch to full screen width with a relevant image acting as the background - other info will overlay the background [url removed, login to view] my head I have each search result looking like a panel similar to this design [url removed, login to view]
- Results will be cities in certain countries, ie Bangkok, Thailand or Cape Town, South Africa.
- Each result should be overlaid with the following info. location name(City, Country), current weather in degrees with dates underneath, a small map of location in world(please us a vector or similar). It should also have a call to action/button with 'more info' to click through to the detail page.
- Will be pulling content from numerous data sources - flickr, wikipedia etc. I would like it to be highly image oriented(potentially the full width) and the additional content like
- if a user clicks on the city they will be taken to the results page.
- results page will contain more detail in a modular but visual layout. I would like a separate module for things like additional photos, video from youtube, destination synopsis, must see activities, average costs of a day in destination (this can have tabs for flights, food, drinks, activities, accomodation) etc.