Design an App Mockup
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: ₹10000
- Inscrições Recebidas: 2
- Vencedor: ArtlessThinking
Síntese do concurso
Need to come up with a theme and design for an app for listing products of a grocery retail store on the app.
I’ve attached samples of what I like, Please do not copy the same. This is attached to just give you an idea of what I m expecting.
Need the design to be neat and simple. Do not give too many colors or make it too complicated.
The following pages to be designed.
- Home or Offer Screen - To display all the products that are of offer for customers to view.
- Product Detail - Once user selects products from the offer screen, the details of the products along with some extra info about the products to be displayed. Make 2-3 different pages for different products. Eg: Banana and Milk. Like i've listed in the sample.
- Camera - click pictures of mini mascot or barcode or text.
- Point collected (this should show the customer that he has collected points after clicking picture of a text or mascot or barcode). Eg: Hurray you have collected 20 points. Keep clicking and collecting. (not there in the attachment)
- Menu - Display all the navigation options. (details specified in the attachment.)
- My Account - Showing the account details of points collected.
- Redeem - Showing points that can be redeemed for products.(not there in the attachment)
Color preference are - fresh Green, White, dull pink, light blue. Please use the best color combo that you feel is good. Try not to use more than 2 color combo per page. And maintain the theme for all the pages.
Details about the app:
This app will be used for a retail grocery store where I will be listing products that will be on offer for my customers exclusively for those who are using the app.
Customers will view the products on offers
They select the product to view the offer and the details about the offer and some info about the product. Making it easy for them to purchase.
I will be keeping Mini mascots and barcodes and text around the products offered but not on the app - so customers can click pictures of these mascots or barcodes or text to avail points or offers.
Once they receive points they must be notified and as the points get accumulated, customers can redeem it for products in the same store.
Ive attached a few samples that looked good to me, hope it gives you an idea of what I like or prefer and expect. Please do not just copy the samples, come up with something fresh and new.
Feedback do Empregador
“Easy to work with. She handed me all the files without having to ask for them. Appreciate the transparency. Will hire again for sure. ”