Design of a Logo for The Riptide Group Pty Ltd
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $300
- Inscrições Recebidas: 69
- Vencedor: HallidayBooks
Síntese do concurso
I need a logo to be developed to use on a website, business cards, document templates and potentially clothing or signage in the future.
It is for a new company called The Riptide Group, based in Adelaide, Australia but providing services across Australia and New Zealand. At present the company is undertaking work in the infrastructure, environment and resources industry in a management consulting/advisory role. The specifics of the services we provide include:
- leadership development and coaching
- organisation and process improvement
- change management
- bid strategy, facilitation and review
- risk and commercial
- organisation and project governance
The Riptide Group is intended to be an overarching company that captures potentially other business lines in the future.
The name came about for the following reasons linked to the work the company does:
- a rip current is the calm amongst the chaos of the waves around it
- a rip current takes the opposite direction to those around you and to calmer waters where you are on your own and sets you apart from the competition
- it creates an image of fresh, outdoors, healthy
I had in mind a colour scheme of lighter blue, orange and white but would be open to other ideas.