Design of user interface for a web based banking application
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $200
- Inscrições Recebidas: 34
- Vencedor: andresgoldstein
Síntese do concurso
This contest is for designing a screen or a set of screens for a web based banking application. After logging in, the user (a bank employee) has to fill out a form with multiple fields (see attached screenshot and text file) and then finally perform an action that will generate a result (an "outcome") based on the inputs provided.
We are looking for innovative designs on how this form is presented. You can have the user step through multiple tabs, have him click and expand the "sections", or any other appropriate design that is implementable.
If you are the contest winner, you may be contracted to work on creating the HTML version, as well as the login screen, etc.
Designs for inspiration:
Juice App - [login to view URL]
Freelancer Homepage (when not logged in) - http://www.freelancer.com/ - observe the responsive buttons when we hover on them
(more links will be added later on)
1. The fields may contain prepopulated data.
2. There should be a "Save" button or some mechanism which when clicked, saves the data, processes it and displays the results on the screen as part of the "outcome".
3. The design for the web application must be scalable / resizable and must be implementable on iOS and Android devices.
4. Your entry for the contest will need to be refined according to the inputs we provide.
5. If you are chosen, you may be given preferential treatment for subsequent work on this project or other related ones.
6. The finalist will need to provide the original files for the work that you have created.
7. IMPORTANT: By submitting an entry, you are certifying that your work is original and have it does not contain anything you are not authorized to use or further resell. The final winner will need to send across a signed paper document certifying the same. The actual expenses for this will be reimbursed by us.
Feedback do Empregador
“Andres is an excellent designer - he created something very elegant and worked hard on refining it to our needs. Thanks!”