Design product with 100% functionality and all parts sourced
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $150
- Inscrições Recebidas: 2
- Vencedor: juansystem05
Síntese do concurso
This device will be a small portable battery powered device for cleaning athletic shoes and buffering dress shoes. It needs to be a 100% functional design.
All parts should be easy to 3d print and all other parts which I will have to purchase like motors, switches, pumps, etc should be sourced(identified) before adding them into the design. I would also want a link to the location where I can purchase these parts when it comes time to build the prototype.
I had initially done a sample design which you can use as a reference ONLY. So you do not have to make it look exactly like the sample I have shown in the attachments. I want it to look cool and beautiful design.
About the device:
This will be a handheld battery operated device, which will be used for shoe cleaning.
1. You put soapy water inside the handle part which will be like a container.
2. Turn on the device with a switch, which will have variable speeds of low, medium and high.
3. The switch then turns on the rotating brush at the other end.
4. You then squeeze a trigger-like button which pumps the soapy water all the way from the handle container to the surface of the brush as it spins and cleans the shoes.
5. Battery used should be compact and rechargeable. (This battery can be integrated to the handle itself or brush end.)
6. The brush roller at the head needs to be easily removable, because this same brush can be replaced with a buffer type brush for buffering dressing shoes.
So basically the device has two purposes -
1. Brushing and cleaning athletic shoes with soap.
2. Buffering or waxing dresser shoes with wax.
Link to the 3D files/model is here:
[login to view URL]
I am also attaching the BOM for the sample design which should help you identify what some of the pieces are. Keep in mind this current design is very flawed so these drawings are just pointers.
I have also attached the old drawings to help as well.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Feedback do Empregador
“A++. Juan definitely knows what he is doing. Has many ideas to share and make product better as well. ”
buying360, United States.