Draw me a female reference sheet inspired by my Furry Character into a Human OC
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $300
- Inscrições Recebidas: 62
- Vencedor: khaliidart
Síntese do concurso
I am looking for a very new Reference sheet of my Furry character made into a human, In actual armor inspired by the Furry Reference sheet (Demonic_OverLord_sfw_palette.png)
1. Being a Necromancer her skin is pale white.
2. She has athletic body type.
3. She is 6,5 feet tall.
4. As said she is pale white skinned.
5. Her eyes are black with pink pupils.
6. Her hair type is thick and straight, medium long, and styled with a ponytail, the same colors pink and sky blue.
7. Her horns is are gone.
8. So keep in mind her upper armor style is inspired by my most favourite villian Sauron from Lord of the rings franchise, and the lower armor style is inspired from the video game Overlord. (Attachments show the idea.
9. She has plated protection all over her body, and chain mail underneath.
10. Her shoulder protections are spiky.
11. She doesn't wear a cape, but a ripped and/or torn piece of purple cloth around her waist, like a skirt been through combat. And a Scarf underneath the the shoulder plates.
12. The helmet (Inspired by OverLord) made to wear doing wars, having two horns like where they once was. (Demonic_OverLord_sfw_palette.png)
13. The lower body part doesn't have any thigh protection plates, just tight black leggings.
14. The legs (Knee to foot) has plated boots that is the same style as Sauron
15. She uses a Necro book (File Attached)
16. A Spear with a design Saurons mace would look like if it was a spear.
17. A Shield With spikes. (File Attached "Honour Guard Shield")
Remember no hesitaion! to comment questions if you got any, and i'll get to you ASAP, i'll reply to your comment and/or i'll update the files with another reference.
Have fun, i look forward to see your works.
Feedback do Empregador
“It was nice to work with Khaled B. He was one of the first to finish his work with nice multiple angles of the character, the designing of the armor is fantasicly detailed, i got a finished piece of art of everything i wanted. I would recommend this freelancer to everyone who stumbles upon him. Thank you again for participating in my contest, and i hope to see more of it in the future.”