DTMF LOGO - BEAUTIFICATION
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $80
- Inscrições Recebidas: 194
- Vencedor: taposiback
Síntese do concurso
DTMF LOGO – BEAUTIFICATION
Dreams To Miracles Foundation (DTMF) is a registered non-profit Charity, and the auspicing body for many projects to assist those in necessitous circumstances.
The DTMF logo (attached) is required to be beautified. The DTMF Committee likes the existing design (attached), but feels it could stand out more. The design MUST be of high-quality resolution (for print/copy use).
1. Please maintain the base design, keeping it similar to the current design (attached), in regard to shape (the design MUST be circular in shape) and style.
2. Make the circles (inner and outer purple circles) thicker/bolder.
3. Make the ‘DREAMS TO MIRACLES’ wording thicker/bolder.
4. Change the colour of the ‘FOUNDATION’ word to red, and make this word thicker/bolder.
5. If possible, enlarge the ‘DTMF’ lettering in the centre of the design (without compromising the leaf effect around it), OR make the ‘DTMF’ stand out better (3D, etc), OR both options. The font may be changed (as long as it stands out and is easy to read).
6. Preference is for the ‘leaf’ shape to remain as is. The ‘leaves’ must be facing outwards/upwards (similar to the design attached), and colours must graduate as shown (with all the colours of the rainbow included – please note that, as yellow is not so easy to see when copied, the yellow is incorporated with the orange colour). Options to enhance the leaves in some way will be considered.
7. Other colours (or enhancements/accents – e.g. shading, outline, graduation, etc) may be used to enhance or highlight the design more.
8. Preference is for the ‘hands/tree’ shape to remain as is. DTMF has a ‘hand up’ not ‘hand out’ attitude.
9. The ‘dots’ (in rainbow colours as shown) must match the length of the base of the ‘tree’ design, and be outlined very finely in purple colour.
10. Please note that symmetry is required – the left side of the ‘tree/leaves’ image must ‘mirror’ the right side (so the design is even/balanced, replicated, and each side of the picture is exactly the same in size/shape/colour).
11. The improved design must really ‘stand out’ (reflecting elegance, sophistication and beauty).
12. Resolution MUST be of high quality.
13. Other alternatives to beautify this design may be considered by the DTMF Committee.
14. A brand new logo (totally different design) is NOT REQUIRED for this project (only beautification/improvement is required).
15. Designs must be submitted on plain white background, with one design for each submission (for ease of comparison).
VARIOUS SIZE REQUIREMENTS:
This Logo must be of high-quality resolution, and will be used for many purposes (logo, advertising, signage, etc), and must be provided in various sizes to suit promotion requirements, for example, Logo (size 8cm x 8cm for trademark purposes - must be provided in colour and Black/Mono), other/various sizes for Website Banner, Letterhead, Advertising purposes, and very large Outdoor Signage, in jpg, png and other appropriate formats. Small, medium and large versions of the winning design will be required (in colour, black and mono). Please note that the winning Freelancer will be required to provide this design with (and without) a trademark icon.
Entries must be submitted front-forward (facing front-on, not side-on), on plain white background (DEFINITELY NO embossing, NO 3D enhancements, NO lighting, NO lighting/shadow over text, NO coloured/black background, NO borders external to the design, NO colour palettes, NO multiple designs in any one submission, etc).
Queries will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Feedback do Empregador
“Taposi B. is excellent to deal with, very creative with artwork, responds very quickly, would highly recommend. Thank you Taposi.”