Find Name for a new e-Commerce Website
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $52
- Inscrições Recebidas: 494
- Vencedor: wordarcher
Síntese do concurso
We have a project about a new eCommerce website and we need a name for the domain.
The website will be multilingual & multicountry, operating in USA, Europe. It will be selling Apparel, Accessories, Electronics, Computers, Shoes etc.
The ideal name should be:
- available in .com - .net - .co.uk - .de - .es
- 5 to 8 characters long
- easily spelled, pronounced, memorized
- without any numbers or hyphens "-"
- focused more towards branding than keywords (eg. amazon.com is better than cheapshoes.com)
100+ inputs so far! Thank you all for your efforts!
We have some good suggestions among them, yet we are not sure we have the one we need.
Here are some quick tips for even better names:
1. Stick to popular letters and avoid the ones that are hard to spell.
Vowels: a,o (very good) u,e,i (good)
Consonants: s,v,z (very good) b,d,l,m,n,p,r,t (good) c,f,g,h,j,k,q,w,x,y (average)
Don't use hyphens, numbers
2. Put the name into a text-to-speech program and see if someone else can write down what it says without errors
3. Use tools to help with finding names:
4. Try to find a name that's not only easy to spell, but appealing to the ear and professional as well. For example tatatata.com is easy to spell but not professional
5 .com names for sale (Sedo, Flippa etc) are acceptable as well, but please include their listing price
Feedback do Empregador
“Very talented freelancer. Would definitely hire again”
databiz3000, United States.