5 Foodie T-Shirt Designs
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 8
- Vencedor: gilart
Síntese do concurso
I need some t-shirts designed for my online foodie store targeted at Asian foodies who fit the archetype for Gen Z. I've attached some design inspiration and some concepts below that you can start with unless you can come up with something better.
Ideas brainstormed thus far:
- dumpling design inspired by the Short Movie "Bao" shown in the Incredibles 2 Movie but designed in a way that won't violate copyright laws obviously
- a "Mr. Ping's Noodle Shop" shirt inspired by Kung Fu Panda movie (Po's dad's noodle shop)
- The Iconic Scene of Anthony Bourdain and Obama sitting in the Vietnamese Cafe eating and drinking beer
- a shirt that says "I only love Food and My Mama I'm Sorry"
- a shirt with an Asian street vendor illustratration and the words "Everyday I'm Hustlin"
Think Urban Outfitters/Forever 21/Hot Topic
Feedback do Empregador
“His eye for design is really good, and I loved that he provided great mockups as well!”
kimlecreative, United States.