*** For highly TALENTED designers only*** Logo & Graphic Chart/ visual identity
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 56
- Vencedor: Alexr77
Resumo do Concurso
You are a true creative? You have plenty of ideas? You can easily seize a grasp of what a customer wants based on a few KEY WORDS? Ley yourself get challenged with our keywords! :)
Who are we?
We are a start up.
Who are our customers?
Fashion companies and UNISEX shoppers.
What is our main activity?
Selling clothing, for men and women
On the web and in stores
What do we want to convey in our LOGO and graphic charter?
Our values: respect, unity, faire trade, identity, diversity
Our dna: originality, innovation, boldness, think ahead of our competitors
Can be only the name of our brand or added with a small logo if it does properly convey one of our messages.
must include the brand name: "beautiful" (this is not our real name)
- designed in complementary and/or monochrome colors only (which match the graphic chart colors as well)
and MUST allow to understand that its related to:
- internet. For example, "[url removed, login to view]" is ok (including a dot between the letters or elsewhere)
and that the Targets are both:
- fashion vendors
- online and instore unisex shoppers
The GRAPHIC CHART/visual identity MUST allow to understand that its related to:
- the logo's above messages
- contain complementary and/or monochrome colors only (in adequation with the logo as well)
- give a dynamic impression (youth, start up company)
The colors of logo, graphic chart:
All colors do not need to be included in the same page. For example, different sets of color schemes for the graphic chart can be suggested so to better fit the two targets's different messages we want to convey:
- unisex shoppers (website, commercials): beauty, fashion, identity, respect, fun, well beign, sharing etc
- fashion vendors (business stationnary, electronic presentations, corporate website): innovation, quality, reliable etc
Logo and branding must be usable in different formats (for website, business stationary, powerpoint presentations purposes etc....).
Must be copyright free of course.
All font, colors, size must allow for A3 posters, business cards, business stationnary and electronic documentation purposes (please provide a template for each).
PLEASE COME GET CHALLENGED! Comments and ideas will be regularly posted based on your work so as to facilitate your creativity.