Guesthouse design- dining room and 1 room with bath - 02/06/2021 13:55 EDT
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $300
- Inscrições Recebidas: 31
- Vencedor: florin14liv
Síntese do concurso
We are a new guest house established in Maramures, a northwestern region of Romania where century-old traditions are still part of daily life. Maramures is often called ‘the land of wood‘ and the villages are distinguished by their unique wooden churches with tall spires and shingled roofs. Usually the old traditional house's interior is decorated with intricate geometric and vegetal motifs that reminisce of ancient symbols like the sun and the moon, the circle of life, rope or tree motives.
We are looking for creative ideas for the interior design of our guest house living room and 1 room (bathroom included).
Our travelers are looking for an experience of traditional Maramures combined with comfortable and elegant accommodation and a warm hospitality atmosphere.
Our guests will be families (with children) that want to visit the beautiful surroundings, enjoy and reconnect with nature, take a trip into the woods and hills around us, or just relax and chill in our 1 hectar backyard orchard with apple and plums tree.
Dining room details:
1) thedining room dimensions are: 4 m x 8.9 m and the high is 2.6 m
2) we provide dwg plan and pdf plan
3) the functions of the space are:
- dining place for 16 people
- a chat zone around the fire place
- a functional fireplace
Room 1 details:
- dimensions acording to attached plan 7.10 x 5.10 m - bathroom included, the high is 2.6 m
- our idea was to accommodate a family with 2 kids (2 adults + 2 children) - as a hint we tough of a king size bed for parents and overlapping bed for the 2 children
- in the bathroom servicing the room we request a walk in shower
- the interior design should follow the style of posh and elegant, comfortable, with a touch of traditional Maramures updated
- keep the interior feel airy, light and warm
The requirements for the project are:
- renderings for interior
- deliverables: plan, top view, section, side views and elevations for each wall
This design concept contest will be open for 3 weeks and we welcome anyone with a creative flair for interior design to enter. Questions regarding design and development will be answered every day to ensure all participants understand what we are trying to achieve and the desired design direction. We may want to purchase additional non-winning entries for an agreed upon amount from the contributor.
Our goal is to come up with a smart, innovative interior design with comfortable furniture, posh and elegant but also with a touch of traditional Maramures updated to the modern days.
* Images with traditional architecture can be seen here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1546286-d2624733-Reviews-Barsana_Monastery-Barsana_Maramures_County_Northwest_Romania_Transylvania.html
** tourist attractions around:
- In the area there are also lots of landmarks to visit, such as: Wooden church of Stramtura (1661) and other churches from this valley, the very famous Barsana Monastery (second tallest wooden building in the world), included in UNESCO heritage list; the Mocanita train and Sighetu Marmatiei historical objectives.
- In the winter time Cavnic ski slope is just half an hour drive or kids can take a sleigh ride on the hills behind us.
Principais inscrições deste concurso
Whizkid International Pakistan
soha12 Saudi Arabia