Holistic Wellness Practitioner's Business Logo/ Identity
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $70
- Inscrições Recebidas: 19
- Vencedor: mahsanamavar
Síntese do concurso
I am a yoga teacher, reiki master and nutritional therapist-in-training. My business and professional website will provide health + wellness info, naturopathy consultations, yoga classes, reiki sessions, and through this series of holistic wellness practices I provide, I hope to help inspire people to become the "best me” they can be.
I currently run a blog I’m planning to turn into a professional/ business website. While this blog is more food-focused now, it will eventually include the other healing therapies I practice, and will also feature more articles on holistic living and wellness. I’m in the middle of redesigning the site for this purpose, but you can see the kind of clean aesthetic I like here:
Instagram: search the hashtag #enlightenedspoon
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/enlightenedspoon
- People interested in a holistic approach to health - mind, body, spirit.
- People who are interested in using food as a way of healing.
- People who are interested in active lifestyles and exercise.
- People who are into alternative and complementary health practices.
I would like my logo to have the following:
- Have a simple graphic element to it. I like the idea of a tree as it’s grounding and nurturing and can work across all the therapies I provide from yoga to reiki and nutritional therapy (please no spoon graphics as it won’t make sense to my yoga or reiki clients!) It could also be other elements taken from nature like a leaf or a sun, but the simpler, more graphic/ abstract representations, the better. No clutter. If Picasso were to do a line drawing of a tree or a leaf, what would that look like - if that helps?
- Features the business name: The Enlightened Spoon
- Features the tag line: Feeding Your Mind, Body, Soul
- Clean, simple, fuss-free – similar aesthetic to the blog I’ve got now.
- Features green and white/dark grey as the main colours, similar palette to what’s on my blog now. I may change the shade of green from what's currently on the blog, but you get the idea. Something fresh, light, clean.
- Something that communicates wellness, nourishment, healing. While I like soft, rounded, curvy lines for a super graphic representation of the logo, I'm not so into handwritten fonts as they're hard to read and feel cluttered. Please NOT something that’s super corporate and cold. Neither do I want this to feel super “woowoo” spiritual nor new-agey.
- Logo with graphic element + business name + tagline. To be used on website/ cards, etc. Include vector file.
- Logo with graphic element + business name only (no tagline). For letterheads/ biz cards. Include black+white version + vector file.
- Logo with graphic element + business name only (no tagline) as a square image to be used across social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Include vector file.
- Logo with graphic element only (no business name, no tagline), for social media channels and as a favicon. Include vector file.
Formats: .jpg, .eps
If this works out well, I may need additional design work from you later, to design social media buttons for the redesigned website, and possibly a website banner/ business cards etc. too.
Hope this helps!
Thank you and good luck. :)
Feedback do Empregador
“An absolute pleasure to work with. Super fast and responsive in all communications, even going the extra mile to provide additional designs without my asking. I would definitely hire her again!”
Principais inscrições deste concurso