Hotel Coach Logo Design
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 352
- Vencedor: Designmaker78
Síntese do concurso
I need an Elegant and sophisticated logo design for a consulting business that works with premium hotels throughout Europe.
I've included some sample logos that represent the look and feel we are going for. Plus I've added some character descriptions of the business owner which may influence the type of design you create.
I'd like this design to consist predominately of elegant typography, with some use of individual letters to highlight the design.
The Orchard logo (in the attached files) is a great style guide for this business logo.
The graphic element in the EHL logo is a good addition to the typeface because it is reminicant of a roof of an elegant building.
Some character descriptions and style guide
WHO I AM
* European with a French Accent,
* Married wife is from Holland we have 2 boys
* I am International, live and worked in 17 countries across the globe from Europe, to South, latin and north America, Asia, Africa and Middle East and the Cariebean
* Spend 20 years in the hotel business and when I realise that what I love the most in the job was developing the team I moved to business coaching (8 years)
* But Business coaching for a large franchise was great to start with then became fake I lost myself in something that was not reflecting who I am.
* Now going to put together 3 things that I like HOTEL, TEAMS & COACHING and I can do everywhere across the world
* My purpose helping team and people to reach their full potential
WHAT I LIKE
* Like simplicity but elegant
* Smart casual
* Colour dark blue, light blue and light orange, light pink
* Fashion, Ralph Lauren, Massimo Dessuti Homme
* Ideal vacation, a mix of my house in 1 week in South of France for roots , friends and family, 1 week to relax in a boutique hotels, for good food spa and sports, then 2 weeks travelling Discovering a new country, culture, food, flavour….
What I don’t like: Large all inclusive resort, Junk food, my vacation nightmare would be Disney-world and a cruise ship,