Illustrate a mobile game map
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $510
- Inscrições Recebidas: 45
- Vencedor: CamRam
Síntese do concurso
Time for a contest! We are an education company that are making fun videos and quizzes for all subjects in school. We today present content like this on a website: [login to view URL]
We are now planning to do a representation of this on mobile and instead of lessons in a list as you see on the link above we need your help to build a fun game map for this example "Earth Sciences" with its sub categories and lessons.
Things we like but not a must:
- We like illustration perspective of the "hidden folks" game (Birds view but a bit tilted)
- We like to use the illustrations from the lesson cyclers you see on the link above.
- We like the design of the attached game maps that we found on the internet.
Try to find a good balance between UI design and illustrations.
Show the main category names, show the sub category names and show the lesson names.
Each lessons you can gain up to 3 stars on completion. Up to you if you want to show it.
Please feel free to use the icons used in the website, either use them as is or alter them.
Here is a link to the mood board: [login to view URL]
If you do a good job and win the contest, you have a good chance to get a long term relationship.
Rules of the game:
- We will not close this contest early.
- We will not increase the length of the contest.
We will value freelancers that has read this brief higher when we decide on the winner.