Ink Portrait Sketch (One Billable Hour @ $30/hour) (Ongoing Opportunity)
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $20
- Inscrições Recebidas: 62
- Vencedor: dasbis777
Síntese do concurso
IMPORTANT UPDATE. All submissions must be "hand-drawn" in ink. Please do not submit designs put through a filter or AI software as these will be rejected.
OVERVIEW. We have a client who needs on-going design work, and the chosen designer will be asked to create similar sketches (for an agreed upon additional compensation per design). Our hope is also to find a designer competent in ink sketches that can permanently join our fully remote team (based in Philadelphia, US).
REQUIREMENTS. The project requires producing a "semi-abstract" ink portrait sketch. All final design submissions must:
1. Be in a square (1:1) ratio;
2. Be at least 5,000px x 5,000px;
3. Be at least 300 DPI;
4. Be original work by the designer (no sub-contractors);
5. Be black ink on white paper (no colors);
6. Be semi-realistic (unless your style highly contradicts);
7. ** Be hand-drawn in ink (no computer generated submissions);
7. Be able to be abstracted to a single color/shade (ie: run posterize over at "2" if you are unsure);
8. Take no longer than one (1) billable hour on this design; and
9. *** Use the image below titled "USE THIS IMAGE" as the basis for the design (do not use any images titled "sample-image".
SAMPLES. We have included a few sample images in a similar style to what we are looking for. HOWEVER, we value creativity and welcome any deviation from the styles in the images below. Whatever design we choose, we hope to retain that style for future monthly design requests from the same designer, so please be as authentic with your style!
PRICING: We priced this project at one (1) billable hour, starting at $20 an hour. For those that feel this price is too low, we accept inquiries into a hire hourly price. That said, we see this project as more of a job interview / portfolio submission than an actual project. If your hourly rate is usually higher, and we like your work, we are willing to negotiate on the hourly rate and on performance bonuses for multiple submissions. We are a growing business that is just beginning to expand our local team to remote designers, and are always willing to accommodate your needs to make sure you are comfortable working alongside our team.
IMPORTANT: Please read the submission requirements carefully!! We understand how much work goes into a design and want to avoid wasting your time and our time on submissions that don't adhere to the requirements above.
Feedback do Empregador
“Bisjawit D. was amazing to work with! Honestly, for the price he is a bargain and we will definetly hire again in the future!!!”
rvrsfall, United States.