Interior Design of a retail Space
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $190
- Inscrições Recebidas: 8
- Vencedor: cecioconor
Síntese do concurso
The idea is for it to be a cosmetics store called 'The Makeup Room'. The space will sell cosmetics and have a section for 2 or 3 chairs for makeovers to be done. I would also like to incorporate a small nail bar if the space will allow (ID pls recommend).
With a focus on design and ensuring the dimensions are proportionate and as spacious as possible, I would like the following services from an Interior designer:
1. Suggest a design and colour scheme that suits the space of the store (pls feel free to be creative based on the brief as I have ideas but I am not an expert.... )
2. Suggest a design and colour scheme based on the logo submitted
3. The submission should include elements of the logo, colours as well as suggestions on lighting, placement of fixtures/fittings/shelves to maximum selling space, P.O.P ceiling design, merchandising layout i.e. providing a space that display the products in the most attractive manner
4. I would like the logo to be represented somewhat in-store e.g.. high on the display window glass and the idea is for the till to be in front of the large window display glass and visible as soon as clients walk in the store
5. The store should be classy modern, stylish, unique and strong as well as feminine. Also bright (not too dark)
This Interior design contest is for a retail space of which a few files have been provided namely:
1. The retail space and dimensions
2. Some ideas I have regarding layout - pls stick with option 1 and have the shelves either against the wall or slanting as in the picture or alternatives as you suggest
3. A video depicting the space
4. The store logo
5. Some ideas regarding layout, flooring, lighting (file perfect store depicts preferred lighting, file lighting depicts preferred lighting, round gondola - I would like 2 small of these to be used as 'experience centres' basically a place for staff to advise clients on good ... if the space permits...).
Really looking to the community to provide ideas (in 2d (floor layout) and 3D with colour paint/wallpaper) based on past projects. Excited and look forward to receiving your expert input.
Please be as creative as possible, revert with any questions you may have.... and Good luck!