- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $50
- Inscrições Recebidas: 22
- Vencedor: StudioAkikusa
Síntese do concurso
We have a logo and we have photographes but we do not have a design for a A2 (folded into A4 four sides)brochure . The design will need to show the natural beauty of New Zealand as a destination for a working holiday or chance to live for a short while and get overseas working experience . We are a recruit company offering positions to Japanese nationals in the light construction and building trade areas . The theme we require for each page is below , for ease please make your design with English text . Please let us know what you will design the brochure in as we will need to include the Japanese text later at our end .
Front page theme . Your chance to work in Beautiful New Zealand for short to medium and long term We specialize in recruiting Japanese trades people for carpentry , painting , concrete work , construction site work, and general DIY type of work .
Inside front page .. Christchurch NZ was hit by a terrible earthquake in Feb 2010, destroying many buildings and homes . J-Force Ltd is focussed on bringing groups of Japanese people to help with the rebuild of the city , many types of people are necessary .(please use images of the earthquake from the internet , we can replace with hi res images with copy-write taken care of at a later date
Right hand side middle page ..Five opportunities ..
1. Young adventurer....between 18 ~ 30 years old .skilled or semi skilled in construction industry
Come and enjoy NZ while you have guaranteed work with J-Force , we offer you employment contracts , insurances , 24 hour language assistance , accommodation and food plans (if necessary ) and much much more to make your time in Christchurch enjoyable and rewarding .
2. Skilled tradesman/woman ....between 20 ~ 40 years old wanting to live and work overseas for a life style change . we offer you employment contracts , insurances , 24 hour language assistance and accommodation for a start , visa application processes and qualified advise . Working visa 12~36 months and possibilities of extending
3. Semi skilled DIY workers on Working holiday visa . 18~30 years [login to view URL] offer you employment contracts , insurances , 24 hour language assistance , accommodation and food plans (if necessary ) and much much more to make your time in Christchurch enjoyable and rewarding .
4. Older people opportunity to enjoy NZ Life ..50~65 years old with experience in the building industry , especially painting plastering and wallpapering We can offer up to 20 hours a week while you attending English Langauge school and enjoying living in Christchurch . all other J-Force services will be available to to you if you wish . This is done on a special student visa , we can help you with publicly available information
5. Come and help to rebuild Christchurch and take the experience back to Japan and help rebuild the earthquake hit areas of Japan with your new experiences and skills ..Open to working holiday visa and student visa people
Top section ..Life in New Zealand and the Canterbury area
Bottom section ..contact details for our Japanese and NZ offices
PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOGRAPHES ARE LOW RES AND UNDER COPYWRITE FROM NEW ZEALAND TOURISM BOARD . WE WILL REPLACE THE SAME PHOTOGRAPH WITH A HIGH RES VERSION WHEN WE INCLUDE THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE TEXT .
The attached pdf file is an example of what we are using now , we need a higher quality design in the four page format , it must able to be formated and changed by us . Dont hesitate to ask if you are uncertain Thank you