Job Bank Website Design
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $275
- Inscrições Recebidas: 7
- Vencedor: SantoJames
Síntese do concurso
I need 2 pages designed for a for a job bank: Listings Page, and Job Posting Page.
I want something that looks fresh and modern. It can be minimalist or hip and colourful or anything in between.
- job search form (fields: keywords/title, location)
- job listings (including: title, category, status, company name, company logo, location).
- sidebar widget: categories list (e.g. full-time, part-time, etc.)
- sidebar widget: job alerts email form (e.g. "Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox.")
- Button: Post A Job
- job post title/headline
- status (e.g. full-time, part-time, etc.)
- company name
- company name
- social media sharing links/icons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- job post content
The layout should be responsive.
The layout should be able to accommodate a site logo or plain text site title link.
The layout should also include/accommodate default WordPress widgets such as recent postings, archive, etc.
I want actual HTML files (NOT some kind of Photoshop/PSD file that I have to convert into a site).
Also, this MUST be an original design (NOT some existing design you are reselling).
Using a CSS framework like Bootstrap is perfectly fine.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. If you think there's an element that I neglected to include in the outline, please let me know.