- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: ₹10000
- Inscrições Recebidas: 13
- Vencedor: beehive3dworks
Síntese do concurso
1. Details of the land is given in the attached drawing.
2. In the drawing you will find a Contour survey or topography of the plot (which differs from actual area on map).
3. In the drawing you will also find a drawing with actual plot details.
4. In the above drawing you will find that area at the back is left as green area, you have to leave this area as green area for the project. Additional green area can be left as per the plan.
5. In the front side you will find that some area is affected under road widening. This area needs to be deducted from the actual area.
6. Area on the map is more than the actual area which is 3890 sq. mtr and after deduction of area under road it is 3569 sq. mtr.
7. 321 sq. mtr of land is coming under road width. we will get double FAR for the this area. this can also be understood from the table shown in the drawing.
1. I need a concept drawing (Autocad) for a residential cum commercial project.
2. The commercial portion may cover the entire ground floor or some part of both ground and first floor.
3. Keep the total commercial area to around 10000 square feet.
4. Commercial area per office/shop should not exceed 400 square feet.
5. Commercial space must have at least one Toilet.
6. No lift is needed in commercial Area.
7. Residential area should comprise of 2 & 3 BHK apartments.
8. 2 BHK with a built up area of around 850 sq ft. and 3 BHK of around 1050 sq. ft.
9. A small club house of around 2000 sq ft. which should have a Gym , table tennis etc.
1. Maximum Ground Coverage should not exceed 30% of the plot area.
2. For a building of height 18m, setback of 6m is to be left all around the building except at the front where the setback should be half of the building height.
3. For a building of height 21m, setback of 7m is to be left all around the building except at the front where the setback should be half of the building height.
4. Floor area ratio allowed is 1.75
1. One car parking space for every 125 sq. mtr of Residential Built up area.
2. One car park space for every 75 sq. mtr of Commercial Built up area.
3. Area required for one car park (including circulation space) in :
Basement : 35 [login to view URL]
Stilt / Podium : 30 Sq. mtr
Open : 25 [login to view URL]
4. Height of Basement / Stilt / Podium parking should not exceed 8 feets
1. Land is around 6 - 9 feet down from the adjoining road. This level difference is to be used for basement parking.
2. 6 mtr clear space is to be kept around the building, space after 6m can be used for open parking.
For any other query.. you can contact me on my email: [login to view URL]@[login to view URL]
Feedback do Empregador
“Awesome experience.. Great Work,...”