Logo and Masthead Design for new Travel Magazine
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 47
- Vencedor: walvemobileapp
Síntese do concurso
We are publishing a new travel magazine in the spring of 2018. The Inbound Insider will be a resource guide for overseas tour operators and travel agents to use when planning a trip to the U.S.A.
As a new publication, we are in need of a Logo/Masthead and I'm seeking a talented designer to present a variety of choices.
1) This logo will be the centerpiece of the magazine cover, so it needs to be horizontally oriented.
2) Preference is to make this strictly font-based - no overused globes or swooshes. Logo should stand on its own.
3) Logo needs to work as both as an independent element and against the backdrop of a stunning photo - think a National Park like Grand Canyon, Yosemite, or major city like San Francisco or New York. The logo must COMPLIMENT, not compete with an image. In doing your design, please bear this in mind, you may want to place a FPO image behind the logo to illustrate how it will work.
4) Please submit your designs in a few colors, including a black/white version.
5) I am not apposed to playing up a USA theme, but nothing over the top please.
6) We produce a variety of magazines for the travel industry, so if you want to see some of our current logos, hop over to [login to view URL] and explore our markets!
7) Once purchased, we will retain full future rights to the design.
Questions are always appreciated, eager to see your design skills @ work!