Logo and Tagline creation for a software product - CONTEST
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $500
- Inscrições Recebidas: 174
- Vencedor: LogoMakerbd1986
Síntese do concurso
We are looking for a creative resource to help us come up with an umbrella name for our robotic process automation (RPA) solution that will sit over Studio, Orchestrator, Robots.
We need a name, a logo and a tagline. Please see three JPG's attached references which may be helpful. We are adding a new product suite. Robotic process automation is a solution we been using but not marketing. It software automation not the big arms you see at the Ford factory. This is software that sits on your desktop and automates routine tasks.
The logo and tagline is for this new suite of solutions that were adding to our company. We want to market it to our customers. We want to say we offer something a little different little unique a little special compared to our competition.
The logo and tagline should inspire value and a perception of accuracy. They should convey to the viewer this will help me in my day-to-day job. This will free me up of all the mundane routine tasks I do daily so that I can focus on high-value work activity.
We are trying to differentiate ourselves from the competitors. Lots of competition out there... lots of references out there for you to be inspired.
I’ll leave the color schemes with you, but we should keep in mind that this logo you create will be on the home page of the Website, along with the Connect Partners logo. I’m personally feeling good about the green color in that logo but that’s just me, excited to see what you come up with..
Our website is [login to view URL]
1) Winner take all!! The winner will receive $500.
2) Entry submission deadlines are 5 PM Eastern time May 3rd
3) Must be 100% unique. No modifying existing logos.
4) Taglines must be unique, no modifying existing taglines
5) Do Not contact us outside of Freelancer
6) Message all questions, this job description will be updated with questions and answers for all to see. The updates will appear below the Thank you, Tom
7) The winner will be selected, hired and notified no later than Monday, May 6th.
8) Maximum of 3 designs and 3 taglines per submission/designer
Feedback do Empregador
“Sagirul was very responsive and professional. He is very creative.”
Mako284, United States.