Logo for Custom Guitar Builder
- Status: Pending
- Prêmio: $150
- Inscrições Recebidas: 559
Síntese do concurso
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY.
I'm building custom electric guitars and am trying to get a logo for the business that can be used on Social Media but also as part of my builds.
The name of the business is MXMLN Guitars.
- Letter capitalization or lower case, it's not important, MXMLN being the "brand", "Guitars" really just being an extension and does not necessarily need to be the focus.
- It can be classic or contemporary. Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, Taylor; they're all good examples
- I don't necessarily want the logo to include an actual guitar silhouette unless it's classy (Crimson Guitars' or Evertune's logo I find very tacky for example).
- I will use the logo as part of my builds on the headstock or the body (MXMLN or simply an M). It would be great for the first M to be pretty bold and unique to where I could use it as replacement for the classic "F-Hole" in bodies. So it needs to be "machinable". I attached a couple examples to this post. One Instagram dude who uses his signature as F-Hole, and two examples of what I did in the past with the M.
A couple of words that would describe how I picture the brand identity and guitars myself: Stylish, Bold, Unique, Ambitious, Attractive.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
This is not your typical business logo. IT IS A LOGO THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DESIGN ELEMENT IN AN INSTRUMENT.
Thank you, I can't wait to see what you come up with!