Logo for TnJ Healthy LifeStyles
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $1000
- Inscrições Recebidas: 73
- Vencedor: KelvinOTIS
Resumo do Concurso
Colors-----Maroon and Gold
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] you want to use on Logo [If Domain name is different please attach that too]
TnJ Healthy LifeStyles
2. Do you have a tagline or a slogan? Would you like to see it incorporated with the logo?
A company which honors and glorifies God, Has a humble leadership, and everybody wins
3. What are the marketing and business goals using this logo; what will it accomplish?
Attract people wanting to get healthy or want to generate an extra income
4. How would you describe your company/business to someone who has no knowledge of your existence?
We are an all in one nutritional drink that helps people to lose weight, have more energy, and more mental focus
5. Describe your target market, gender, age, geography.
Anybody wanting to feel better or have more energy. 8 to 80, blind cripple or crazy
6. Will the logo be used in print, online, signs or other materials? What are the immediate plans for logo usage?
Background for Facebook page, cards and anything else I can think of
7. Please state your creative strategy (pointers, ideas, or buzzwords).
It’s a movement, lifechanging, fountain of youth, help people into financial freedom
8. Describe your direct competition; provide addresses to their websites if available.
We are part of ((((((Zurvita)))))))
Herbalife, Advocare, Xango, Juice plus, Amway our
11. Do you have any particular point of emphasis you want to see in the design?
12. Do you have any preconceived ideas about the design of your logo?
Want people to remember it and be in awe
13. Do you want your logo to include text only, text and graphic, or graphic only?
Anything that is eye catching
14. How many colors would you like used in your logo? List your color preference if you have any.
Red but red does not have to be in there
16. Do you prefer icon based logo or text based logo or combination of the two?
17. Do you have any specific themes for icon based logo if any you would like us to consider?
a little about myself--Honor integrity, commentment, humble, hardworking middleclass people