NASA Contest: Design the Exploration Medical Capability Element Graphic
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $300
- Inscrições Recebidas: 7
- Vencedor: nasimoniakter
Síntese do concurso
Human exploration of the Moon, Mars and other destinations beyond Earth orbit will present significant new challenges to crew health. During exploration missions, the crew will need more advanced medical capabilities to diagnose and treat injury or disease. Providing capabilities that overcome these challenges requires new health care systems, procedures, and technologies to ensure the safety and success of exploration missions. The Exploration Medical Capability (ExMC) Element develops medical technologies for in-flight diagnosis and treatment as well as data systems to protect patients’ private medical data and aid in the diagnosis of medical conditions. To learn more about ExMC, visit: [login to view URL]
The goal of this challenge is to create a graphic to be used by the ExMC team. The graphic should convey the key themes of exploration (perhaps with images of the Moon and/or Mars) and medical care in exploration environments. You may optionally choose to reference parts of the graphic for the Human Research Program, of which ExMC is one of five Elements: [login to view URL]
• Both a color version and black/white version are required.
• Source File Requirements: All original vector source files of the submitted design. Files should be created in Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape and saved as layered AI or EPS files. Note that PSDs saved as EPS files are not true vector / scalable files and will not be accepted.
• All fonts (and operating systems) must be listed in a text file within your Submission Zip file. Include the name of the font and a link to where it can be downloaded/purchased. DO NOT include any font files in your submission or source files.
• All text in the graphic should be converted to outlines.
• Submission should also include 1024 x1024 version of the graphic in jpeg or png (on both a black background and a white background).
• The NASA insignia or other NASA logos cannot be used as any part of the submission.
• Color pallet is open, but limited to 6 colors. Please do not create a graphic that uses only the red, white and blue colors, as located on the NASA insignia.
• Please avoid gradients or other special effects as they are difficult to reproduce across all media.
Stock Photography Requirements:
• Stock photography is not allowed in this contest. All submitted elements must be designed solely by you.
• Requirements: Does your submission meet the requirements as stated within the challenge?
• Quality: Does your submission look fresh, professional, and clean?
• Concept: Does your submission represent what Exploration Medical Capability stands for?
Please note that NASA employees/contractors are not eligible for competing in this contest.
Feedback do Empregador
“Great working with Nasima.”
nasacoeci, United States.