Need Clean/Modern Social Media Username Logo (already have a draft)
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 2
- Vencedor: GoldSuchi
Síntese do concurso
I need someone to basically redo the logo I have already created and clean it up a bit (I've attached this file). I am open to other designs, but it must be horizontal. It's for my YouTube channel (LindsOnFire) and will be used for any other purposes that come up (business cards, other social networks, etc).
I will absolutely need the AI vector file. I'd like to be able to easily convert the design into one color when needed.
- Text: Text must say LindsOnFire. I'd prefer to see the logo in all caps AND like this LindsOnFire.
- Colors: The main brand color is #22bad6. You don't necessarily need to use this color in the logo if you're going for a one color (all white) type of style. Otherwise, since this is the brand's main color, I'd like to see it.
- Font: The font must either be a free for commercial use font, or hand drawn. You don't have to stick with the font currently in use (Wicked Grit). It should be bold and san serif. You can use two fonts if it works (one for "LindsOn" and one for "Fire" depending on how you incorporate the fire).
- Fire Design: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. The logo must have flame graphics INCORPORATED into the logo. I want the flames to be outlines, not multiple layers (as they are now in the current design). You could incorporate the flames into the whole logo or just into the word "Fire". I do not like how the flames look now because it just looks like separate flame "chunks". I don't want to see that. The RecreoViral logo (attached) is an example of a nice way to incorporate a graphic into a logo.
- Style: I like modern designs, CLEAN, san serif fonts, etc. The CarrierFilms logo (attached) is an example of a clean and modern design that I like. I do not want something that looks like a tech company or is very masculine.
Feedback do Empregador
“GoldSuchi was easy to work with and sent a lot of different options for the logo I requested. I would recommend him if you're looking for good quality inexpensive logo work. Thanks for the logo!”
lindsonfire, United States.