Phoenix Logo for Fenex Capital
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $240
- Inscrições Recebidas: 180
- Vencedor: seroo123
Síntese do concurso
Fenex Capital is inviting designers/artists to a corporate logo design competition. The winner is eligible for USD 240 prize.
Fenex Capital is a equity long/short hedge fund focused on hypergrowth opportunities in the healthcare market. We specialize in emerging markets and high innovation products.
Criteria for logo:
1. Stylized bird, resembling a Phoenix. See more detail in "About Fenex Capital".
2. Values to communicate: Professional, Trustworthy, and Growth.
3. Logo should be simple and elegant, with complementary use of colors.
4. Ideally the logo should fit into a square/stamp shape that can easily be printed in a variety of media (name cards, PowerPoint files, paper documents, etc). You can just use the word "Fenex" instead of the full "Fenex Capital" if necessary.
5. Use sans serif font.
6. Incorporate the values associated with Phoenix from "About Fenex Capital" into your design - eg. using the Chinese lucky number 8 as the number of bird feathers in the logo. Do be creative with it, and explain it in your comments!
7. A good reference is Sanofi's logo - simple, elegant, and meaningful: [login to view URL]
About Fenex Capital:
“Fenex” is derived from and pronounced like “Phoenix”, a legendary Chinese and Western symbol of strength, virtue, and opportunity. Health is incorporated into our Chinese name “Fengkang 凤康”. Widely associated with rebirth, the Phoenix embodies the revitalizing traits of the healthcare industry.
Fenex seeks healthcare hypergrowth opportunities in emerging markets and high innovation products. We aim for maximum value creation for investors and clients over the long term, even in adverse conditions. Our performance is driven by fundamental research with a high value of transparency and trust.