Re-design a Landing Page (for a company that builds websites for restaurants)
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $177
- Inscrições Recebidas: 9
- Vencedor: Isha3010
Síntese do concurso
NEW DETAILS as of 14-June-2018:
OK... so we're extending this contest again and adding some more details to get us to a final design.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES CLOSELY...
1) Top Header Section: This could be a small bar across the top of page, or it could just overlay the Cover image.
Place Logo at top-left.
At top right, add text “Tell us what you need” with “1-888-648-8482” on next line.
2) Top Section: (SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS) Wide-screen cover image using one of the attached JPG images. Add this headline on the cover image “Complete Restaurant Website, just $59 per month! FREE Set-up in June!” The image may need to be shaded and sized. Also include an overlay image of a PC/Tablet/Phone showing a responsive restaurant website design. This section needs to be attractive and very professional looking.
3) Mid-Page Section: Section headline… “Powerful features to attract customers to your restaurant!”
Create widgets and/or icons with text for each of the following features…
- Modern Design – Impressive new restaurant website designs
- Mobile Ready – Mobile-ready for perfect viewing on phones, tablets and PCs
- Google Map – Google map to help customers find you
- Menu Page – Showcase your menu and specials
- Social Media – Social media icons to gain followers on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Easy Site Management – Easily self-edit your menu, prices, settings, and more
- Online Ordering– Accept Orders and Table Reservations on your site
- Express Set-up – Fast set-up in as little as 3-5 days!
“All of this and more with No Set-up Fee!”
4) Bottom Section: Image of happy restaurant owner and a web form…
“Let's talk about your project”
[Talk to us] button to submit
“or give us a call at (888) 648-8482” (text)
5) Footer Section: Logo, links, BBB seal, copyright, etc.
- Re-design a landing page for a company that builds websites for restaurants.
- The landing page will receive traffic from a Google Adwords campaign
- The landing page visitors will be restaurant owners that are interested in building a website for their restaurants
- The goal of the landing page is to appeal to the restaurant owner and get them to submit a form on the page to get more information about the company's restaurant website packages.
- Existing landing page: [login to view URL]
Feedback do Empregador
“Isha J. designed an awesome landing page and was great to work with. Thanks Isha!”
restesol, United States.