Re-design 7 icons for A.S.T.R.A
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $50
- Inscrições Recebidas: 8
- Vencedor: darioviegas
Resumo do Concurso
Hi, we have a software that has 7 icons in its menu. We want to upgrade them to look professional / modern. I shall explain what the functionality of each of the icons is going left to right (please refer the attachment that shows these icons)
1. Exceptions: This icon takes users into a screen where they can define specific outcomes depending on the app identifying a particular pattern. I was thinking of something like a subway route map to signify different options.
2. Templates: The red color "I" inside the yellow circle is for the Templates screen. It really doesn't communicate that. The templates screen has a bunch of MS Excel files that the users can use should they want to correctly upload specific data.
3. Search: this is self-explanatory. Its a module wherein users can conduct a search of past records by tying in an invoice number
4. Invoice Processing Module: Here users are able to process uploaded invoice data (accept/reject, make edits, etc)
5. This is an icon for the module which allows users to define the various kinds of prescription eyewear models/styles. It's something like a set-up module
6. This icon is to show the Parts Database. This database contains all the part numbers of eyewear models that are uploaded to the system
7. Manage Users. This module allows Admin to manage User accounts (create/delete User Accounts)
Feel free to submit as many different designs. I am looking at two versions (one in grey scale and the other in color). The color versions will show upon mouse over. The icons should look professional and neat.
Feedback do Empregador
“Excellent designer. Very neat work.”