Simple HTML/CSS template for user interface
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $200
- Inscrições Recebidas: 23
- Vencedor: marcosjunqueira
Síntese do concurso
I am updating an old script of mine and need new user interface for it.
The current interface is very old and outdated (see attached file), so I need something fresh, modern and intuitive.
Your job is to take the attached template, do your design magic and impress me with a new interface!
1. easy to navigate (horizontal menu at top)
2. the main part is the table with a list of links (see template). Each line (entry) should show:
- two clickable links (link to website and link to another page)
- display of Google Pagerank
- display if a link is featured (maybe a star icon instead of text?)
- 4 icons on the right side: "edit", "delete", "verify" and "email"
- ability to select number of items to show per page
- show pagination (first, previous, 1, 2, 3, 4, .... next, last)
3. no horizontal scrolling bar for resolution 1024*768
4. the icons used can be free from the Internet, but tell me where you got them and include the entire icon collection in delivery!
5. the design should be fast loading. I don't want 1000 features I will never need, I am NOT looking for something like admin templates on themeforest!
6. I prefer if all links are blue and underlined (except the horizontal navigation menu).
7. you are encouraged to completely change the current look, be creative!
Feedback do Empregador
“Thank you for an excellent template!”