Site theme using 'Materialize'
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $260
- Inscrições Recebidas: 62
- Vencedor: fnita
Síntese do concurso
I am looking for a freelancer to create a site theme using the 'Materialize' framework for my existing project. To better understand the project, take a look at https://marifact.com/
Note: Although the site is in 'Beta' you can register and use aspects of it. We are able to provide screen captures if you have difficulties using for some reason.
The site is a database driven live site using python dynamic pages, for which we need user friendly UI/UX elements of a consistent look and feel. As you can see, we are coders not designers (we do not need code, we are self-coding, so please do not bid for that).
Note: We are also interested in a new logo, but you do not have to provide that, the page items are enough - the important thing is the website (the logo is just extra...).
Note: The final deliverables will be concept masters shown in Photoshop or a similar format suitable for our importing, and/or worked examples in HTML/CSS format.
The ideal candidate should have experience in creating visually appealing and user-friendly websites using this framework - Materialize ( https://materializecss.com/ )
The pages have a repeating layout, so actually we only need a few high-level pages that can be used over and over again for our different needs. This seems to be only (but we are open to other options):
- Home page
- Information Pages (About / FAQ)
- Contact Page
- Search Pages (ship / navarea / wx models / wx reports / fleet creator / encounters)
- Login / Register Pages
- Account pages (My Account)
- Error pages (403/404)
We may request further pages on a case-by case basis, but pay separately for these)
Color Schemes and Branding Elements:
- Since I am open to suggestions, I am looking for a designer who can propose and incorporate appropriate color schemes and branding elements that align with the overall theme of the website.
- I would like the project to be completed within a month.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in 'Materialize' framework
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles
- Ability to create visually appealing and responsive web pages
- Experience in incorporating branding elements and color schemes
If you have the skills and experience required for this project, please submit your proposal along with relevant examples of your previous work.
Feedback do Empregador
“A talented designer who is attentive, accommodating and responsive. Word work with again for sure.”
gurab, Hong Kong.