Taco Burger Wrapper Design
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $150
- Inscrições Recebidas: 16
- Vencedor: jbktouch
Síntese do concurso
Taco Burger is a Mexican themed, western styled Fast Food burger establishment. We are looking to update our design for our burger wrapper which will feature our logo.
There are numerous aspects to the design that MUST exist within the design:
1) Be only one color - RED on WHITE wrapper (like current wrapper)
2) Incorporate the TACO BURGER logo with 'R' symbol
3) Feature our burger symbols/ icons (attached below) - these icons will be used to indicate to our customers which burger is wrapped inside and must be on top so we can easily mark the correct symbol
3a) - these have been supplied in different colors but can only be RED, like the rest of the wrapper)
3b) The icons supplied also have the name, this is NOT required, we only need the symbol.
4) Incorporate our slogan - Mexican Done Differently (Berlin Sans FB)
5) Incorporate customer information - Taco Burger seasoned beef patties are FRESH (not frozen) and pressed daily on the premises
6) Include reference to the website [login to view URL]
7) Include reference to the facebook page [login to view URL]
8) Include reference to instagram Taco Burger
9) Include reference to Downloading ordering App (Android and Apple symbol)
Things to consider:
1) We are looking to move away from our previous design (attached below) - please move away from the elements in the current wrapper.
2) We are looking for simplicity - look at the chick-fil-a packaging - simple, yet distinctive
3) If you are looking for what our brand looks like and presents go to the corporate site [login to view URL]
4) When doing your designs, think of what large global burger and chicken brands look and FEEL like.
We wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to seeing your designs.
Feedback do Empregador
“We set up a competition of which Jaime won out of 56 entries with just 5 days to complete. There was some serious talent and Jaime was nimble enough to make several version of his concept, one which we loved. We made several changes afterwards and he was more than happy to alter and go above and beyond. Would recommend him for hire without a doubt.”