Text design for website banners
- Status: Closed
- Prêmio: $120
- Inscrições Recebidas: 49
- Vencedor: catalins
Síntese do concurso
The attached banners are to appear on the homepage of my website. Each has some text on them that needs to be displayed on the screens of the various gadgets shown (ipad, iphone, imac). I'd like this text to be:
- easy to read
- a nice clean, simple font probably in lower case (something like http://goo.gl/FylWCP)
- in fitting with the style of the new website (new.bluellama.co.uk)
- text to be justified
- words to be different sizes with an emphasis on the important words (similar to http://goo.gl/IFl4y or http://goo.gl/zhwqz)
- the background for each banner to be a different pastel colour or mix of pastel colours (like http://goo.gl/FylWC)
- the text to be white or black (perhaps)
- the highlighted words (in red) to be different colours to stand out (like http://goo.gl/86FbS)
- possibly use some simple icons alongside text (as highlighted in the brackets)
As well as the banners, I have also uploaded some ideas.
Please attempt one banner from the three for the competition. The winner will need to provide all three banners (using similar style) in PSD or editable PNG with the font files.
Feedback do Empregador
“Catalin worked tirelessly to get the result I wanted. He was extremely responsive with clear and precise communication. Great skills in typography. Very much recommended. ”
phildegruchy, United Kingdom.