Very Simple Logo Design (3 words, TEXT ONLY, no pictures!)
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $100
- Inscrições Recebidas: 108
- Vencedor: emon356
Síntese do concurso
As you can see in the title, this will be a very simple *text-based* logo. No pictures please.
What we need is to turn the brand name (consisting of 3 words) into a logo.
* Excellent readability is required. If people can't instantly and *easily* read the brand name from the logo, then your submission will be ignored.
Readability is far more important than any design with this logo.
* All 3 words must be written in one line
* The font size must be the same for all 3 words and the font should probably be the same for all 3 too.
* The first word is italicized and written in ALL CAPS
* The last 2 words are simply capitalized
90% of the logo was already done using basic text formatting in MS Word (see attached document).
Your job is to find a slightly more unique font (than the run-of-the-mill font used in that word document) and give the whole thing a touch of graphic design.
In other words, you need to create the remaining 10% and we understand that creating those last 10% (and getting it done right) will be a lot more time-consuming than the time it took us for formatting that text in Word.
Please download and read carefully the attached 1-page briefing here.
UPDATE! +++ IMPORTANT +++ IMPORTANT +++
Listen up! This is a MAJOR Requirement:
The first word is *italicized* and that creates the illusion of it moving *towards* the viewer.
And that is very intentional. We definitely want the appearance of the logo moving *towards* the viewer.
Now, if you create *anything* in your logo that makes it move away from the viewer, your logo will be immediately REJECTED regardless of anything else.
And if you don't know what makes a thing appear moving towards the viewer (as opposed to what makes it appear move away), then you are NOT a designer and shouldn't be submitting anything here!
Feedback do Empregador
“Very good graphic designer. Very helpful. Highly recommended!”